Facebook is block by service provider in most of the place in Vietnam. Try Google "How to access Facebook in Vietnam" and you will have list of website and blog that teach you how to access Facebook in Vietnam.
Most of the method still can be use and some already block by the ISP. In my blog today i want to share another method so that everyone can access Facebook in Vietnam.
The method i going to tell you guys is using a secure web browser call Tor Browser to access Facebook. Most of you will think that is this secure channel is really secure in term of privacy? Frankly i don't have the answer, as i found out this method by accidentally. But for more info about this secure channel you guys can go through the website and read about it first before start using it.
As my suggestion download this Tor Browser Bundle.
Once you have download it you will see this icon appear :
Unzip the zip file to a location you feel suitable, for example to your Desktop. Than you will see a folder name "Tor Browser" double click the folder and you will see few folders and EXE file as below :
Double click on Start Tor Browser.exe.
once click this screen will pop up
Wait until "connected to the Tor Network "
Than Mozilla Firefox will automatically open
but this Tor Browser is not prefect as well, it cannot view flash file as it use portable Mozilla Firefox browser.
if anyone have idea to solve this issue do share at comment.
Monday, May 9, 2011
1. Start Writing! Putting thoughts into words boosts your brain power. Diaries, idea-journals, poetry, note-taking, story-writing, letters, websites and blogs - they're all great.
2. Use your sense of touch! When you are killing time waiting for a bus, distinguish coins using only your sense of touch. For a real challenge, try to distinguish paper currency by touch.
3. Eat fractal vegetables! Broccoli, cauliflower and other vegetables from the cabbage family are great for memory. Harvard researchers found that women who ate the most cruciferous vegetables performed better on memory tests than those who ate the least.
4. Turn down the TV! Turn the volume down a little, to force you to concentrate more closely to follow what's being said. When you can do that, turn the volume down even more.
5. 5. Take a new route! Don't just go to school, shops or work by the automatic way that you know by heart. Take a new route, and force your brain to focus its attention on the task.Continue in 1 seconds...
6. 6. Eat fish! Especially oily fish such as mackerel, kippers or salmon that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Eating fish improves concentration, and can actually speed up brain waves.
Posted by Hitam Manis at 8:28 PM
Friday, May 6, 2011
1. Shower with your eyes closed! Showering stimulates several senses including touch, smell, sound and warmth. Closing your eyes gives your other senses a chance to become more active.
2. Build a miniature model! Following complex written instructions activates your brain and sharpens your concentration. Assembling your own furniture is just as good, and will save you money too.
Continue in 1 seconds...
Continue in 1 seconds...
Posted by Hitam Manis at 1:30 AM
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
1. Safeguard you online password and username. Do not disclose this information to anyone at any time or for any reason. Do not use “save and remember the password” feature that can be found in some browser. Change your password frequently and make sure your password is difficult for hacker to guess. Assign password that combining alphabets and number than use uppercase and lowercase characters with your number. Avoid using password that easy to guess by others such as place, names, birthday, car number and etc
2. Protect your personal information by not allowing anyone to have access through your computer. Make sure not to disclose any sensitive information like your home address, email address, bank account numbers, and mother’s maiden name or contact numbers if you think that the sites that you're visiting online cannot be trusted. Avoid opening any email when you don't know the source or if it appears suspicious in any way. There are people who send emails that use names or logos from trusted financial sites and ask for your sensitive information. Take note that reliable banks do not conduct business this way so delete e-mails immediately from unknown senders without opening them. Avoid opening attachments because it might carry a virus and get into your computer in order to track your personal information.
3. Maintain up-to-date anti-virus, firewall, anti-spyware programs and the latest patches for your computer. You need to install an effective firewall to help prevent unauthorized access to your computer. Some of the latest anti-virus software programs usually give the best protection to guard against new computer viruses. Update your trusted browser and operating system by downloading the latest versions which features new security improvements. There are recent threats and malicious programs that may enter anytime in your computer which cannot easily be detected and removed by most common and free anti-virus programs so consider installing an anti-spyware that is well-enhanced
4. Make sure that you are in the right website when you conduct your online banking transactions. When you're visiting a financial website, check if it has a Universal Resource Locators (URLs) which begins with "https". You also need to check if it includes a closed padlock icon on the status bar as displayed in the browser. If you want to confirm the authenticity of your financial site, you may double-click on the lock icon to see their security certificate information. It would be better to manually type the URL address bar of your financial website rather than clicking any hyperlink to access it.
Universal Resource Locators (URLs) which begins with "https"
5. Keep track of your online banking transactions by reviewing all of your account statements and verifying regularly the charges to check for any suspicious activity. You should immediately notify your online bank for any unauthorized transactions or errors in your account through their customer service. Make sure to log-off when leaving your computer unattended or if you're finished with your online transactions. Make it a habit to clear your computer's cache by deleting the history of the web sites that you have visited so that you could also delete your transaction history inside the computer's memory. This is another way of preventing hackers from accessing your personal account information.
6. Avoid clicking anything from websites that offer false opportunities to make fast and easy money or emails from an unknown person asking for financial assistance overseas.
Example of email offer to make fast and easy money
Posted by Hitam Manis at 9:20 PM
Info To Share
Do You Know?
How to hide any file behind the JPEG image manually
Things that you need:
1. Winrar installed on your system.
2. command prompt.
Steps to Hide any File behind JPEG image Manually
1. Create a folder in C drive example- C:\hide
2. Now put all the files that you want to hide in this folder.
3. Than add these all files to compressed .rar file using winrar
(example files.rar ).
Note: This rar file should be in the same directory (i.e. C:\hide)
4. Now Select the JPEG file that you want to use to hide the above content
(say image.jpg). Put this image file also in the same folder that is in C:\hide
5. Next open Command Prompt .Make your working directory C:\hide.
(When you open CMD you will get like C:\Documents and settings\username
Now type cd.. and press enter and then again type cd.. and press enter. Now you have something like this in cmd C:\ . Now in front of that type cd "hide" and press enter. )
6. Type: “COPY /b image.jpg + files.rar output.jpg” (without quotes) - Now, image.jpg is the picture you want to show, files.rar is the file to be hidden, and output.jpg is the file which contains both....
7. Now, after you have done this, you will see a file output.jpg in C:\hide. Open it (double-click) and it will show the picture you wanted to show. Now try opening the same file with WinRAR, it will show the hidden archive...
Info from : http://www.isoftdl.com
Posted by Hitam Manis at 1:19 AM